Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"Remember me and I will remember you" by Lillian Maaita

Tasbih: The simplest way of remembering Allah. Doesn't
it symbolize the greatness of Allah, that He provides us
with such a simple way to worship Him and gain reward
at any place or time? Allahu Akbar
It is only by the guidance of God
that the veil has lifted from my eyes
HE guided me through darkness
a gift without which I'd be blind.


It is only by the word of God
that I live my life
even through the darkest times
it still provides me light.


It is only in the religion of God
that I find my refuge
and every time I turn away
I find its still there to turn back to.


It is only the medicine of God
that allows me to heal
the simplest cure for anything
is to bow your head and kneel.


It is only with the mercy of God
that I repent my sins
the cover of HIS mercy is complete
no matter what state I am in.


It is only in the truth of God
that I feel secure
there's nothing else in the 
whole world of which I can be sure.


It is only with the help of God
that I struggle and I strive
for everything He's written for me
He'll bring me through alive.


It is only with the blessing of God
that I reach success
without HIM I'd achieve nothing
even if I did my very best.


It is only in the remembrance
of Allah
that I can find peace
and the more I remember Him
the more my struggles ease.

"So remember me (Allah) and I will remember you." (2:152)

 "فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِي وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ"

No comments:

Post a Comment